I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got some Black Friday shopping in at Kellie’s! The holiday’s are a great time to remember what we are thankful for, but it’s also important to keep remembering this after the holiday season as well.
First of all, most people, including myself, know we live pretty great lives. The world is full of pain, suffering, hardships, disappointments and regrets, so the fact that most of us can actually say that we are thankful and mean it, is already a big deal.
With this being said, I just wanted to remind you all that yes, it is great to be thankful during the holiday season, but it is also important to remember these things all of the other days of the year. In case you can’t think of any reasons, below are reasons I am the most thankful for; I hope these inspire you! <3
- I am thankful for my health: even if you don’t have “perfect” health, be thankful you are alive.
- I am thankful for having a job: in a country where thousands still suffer from unemployment, I am thankful I can make a living by working.
- I am thankful for having three meals a day: since there are still countries out there where people are dying of starvation.
- I am thankful for having the opportunity to go to college: because education is so important and so many people do not have the opportunity to attend.
- I am thankful for my boyfriend: who helps keep me calm when I am stressed out and for bringing out the best in me.
What are you thankful for? Let us know in the comments!