From long to short, still fabulous!
We’ve all made the statement “I could never cut my hair short!” I’m guilty myself. I’ve been team long hair my whole life…until recently. My hair has always been almost all the way down to my butt, the longer the better I always thought! Don’t get me wrong, long hair is beautiful, but so is short hair; cutting my hair above my shoulders was one of the best things in a while, and I’m going to tell you why and what to expect:
- For me it was more about change – I felt like I needed a drastic change and I didn’t know exactly what it was going to be, it just so turns out cutting off 17 inches of my hair was just it.
- I save so much time now it’s ridiculous. My showers are a lot shorter and so is the process of straightening my hair. If you’re someone who wants or needs to be more time efficient, you might want to consider chopping off some of your locks.
- You won’t recognize yourself sometimes in the mirror or get shocked at your reflection and it’ll be really funny.
- Show off your shoulders! Shoulders are sexy, end of story. Why not show them off all the time?
- People will be asking you a lot of questions. Why did you cut your hair? Does it feel weird? Do you miss your long hair?
- You’ll save money on hair products since you’ll be using such small amounts. Everyone can afford to save some extra $$.
- You’ll realize it’s just hair! It grows back! It’s not a big deal. Be happy you had the guts to chop it off and try a new look! Props to you 😉